All are invite to join in the conversation … one Saturday morning a month during February, March and April as we come together to take a closer look at three important topics:
- Religion, Church & Faith in the 21st Century
- Love and Relationships
Saturday, February 18: Religion, Church and Faith in the 21st Century
– What are people looking for in a faith community?
– Where does spirituality and religion fit into my life?
Saturday, March 18: Love and Relationships
– How do we express love and how do we receive love?
– What are the challenges and rewards of long-term committed relationships?
Saturday, April 8: Parenting
– No answers but a few ideas might help!
– Children are a true joy and God’s gift to us but being a parent can be overwhelming… let’s talk about it.
• Dates: February 18, March 18 and April 8
• Facilitators: Rev. Carrie Bail, Rev. Sally May and Steve Hyde
• Time: 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
• Location: First Congregational Church of Burlington
• Format will be: presentation, discussion and activity
• Coffee, finger food and childcare provided
• Open to all First Congregational Church members and friends
• Pre-registration required. To pre-register, please send name, email, phone and child-care needs to the church office: [email protected]
• Questions: email Steve Hyde at [email protected]
Coordinated by the First Congregational Church Adult Education Committee