Our Board of Trustees has decided it is time to create a new “Member Photo Directory.” It has been a few years since we published one; it is our hope that this will be a vehicle to build community.
We will be working with professional photographers from “Life Touch” to create the new directory from November 1 thru 6, 2017. Everyone (member, friend, active participant of First Congregational Church) is invited and encouraged to schedule an appointment for a free portrait.
Brief explanation of the process:
- You will receive an automated phone call inviting you to schedule an appointment for a photo sitting at the church between November 1 and 6.
- You can schedule the appointment online or during coffee hour, following each worship service, on the next four Sundays.
- To schedule an appointment online – please use this LINK to choose your day and time.
- At your scheduled appointment, you will sit for your picture and select the one you want for the directory.
- You will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 photo of the pose that you selected.
- You will be asked to meet with a Lifetouch representative who will offer you the opportunity to purchase additional photo packages. Please know that you are under NO OBLIGATION to purchase anything.
- You will receive a photo directory of all who participated, including contact information for all, in a color 8 x 5 spiral bound book in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- This information will be updated and available continuously on our Church Website and on our Church Facebook Page.
Additional details will be available on our website and in our newsletters leading up to November 1.
This is a great way for us to get to know each other and build community. I hope everyone will participate. I am sure many of you have questions, if you do, please don’t hesitate to contact any of the people listed below.
Sign up. Build community. Be in fellowship.
Yours in faith,
Steve Hyde, Church President