Peace Camp is a true multi-generational faith exploration experience.
Peace Camp will kick off on Sunday June 23rd during the 10 am worship and will continue Monday thru Thursday, 5:30 to 8 pm.
Rev. Elissa Johnk will participate at the opening and closing of each evening’s Peace Camp program when all ages are gathered and lead Shalom Cabin (adult breakout sessions).
Our Faith Formation Team is planning creative and active programs for children and youth.
Monday through Thursday Peace Camp Itinerary:
– 5:30 – Check in and meet for dinner out on the lawn.
– 6:00 – Camp”fire”! Gather with the Peace Camp band and fellow Peace Campers to share in music and story.
– 6:30 – Breakout into age group specific “cabins” to go deeper with the evenings theme
– 7:30 – Reconvene at the Camp”fire” for closing vespers including music and prayer.
– Themes for the week include Alhoa, Ubuntu (led by our High School youth!), Shalom and Agape.
Registration for all four evenings of Peace Camp – or for one or more – Here.
Registration fee includes meals and t-shirts for all participants.
Payment online, check or cash in advance preferred.
Camp registration is $20/adult or $15/child
Maximum fee per household: $40.
Camperships (tuition assistance) available.
Contact Jennifer Jorgenson, [email protected] with questions, concerns or campership inquiries.