Sundays at 4:30 p.m. during July & August
Our “Sacred Spaces” worship service is taking a break for July and August. As an alternative, all are invited to gather at local scenic hiking trails to enjoy the beauty of creation on Sunday’s at 4:30 p.m.
– Each Sunday’s “Holy Hike” meeting place will be announced on the church website, on our church Facebook page, and in our E-Update and E-Newsletter. If the weather is poor for a hike, look for a cancellation notice on the First Church Facebook page by 3 p.m. on Sunday.
– All ages are welcome and invited to participate!
HOLY HIKE sites for July:
- Sunday, July 7 at 4:30: Meet at the entrance to Red Rocks Park on Queen City Park Road in South Burlington
- Sunday, July 14 at 4:30: Meet at “East Woods” on Swift Street (between Shelburne Rd. and Spear Street) in South Burlington
- Sunday, July 21 at 4:30: Meet at Centennial Woods in Burlington (meet at the parking lot at the end of Catamount Drive – behind the Sheraton/DoubleTree/Hilton at 870 Shelburne Rd).
- Sunday, July 28 at 4:30: Meet at the entrance to Red Rocks Park on Queen City Park Road in South Burlington
- Sunday, August 4 at 4:30: Meet at the base of Mt. Philo in Charlotte. Want to carpool? Let’s meet at FCCB at 4:00. RSVP about carpooling to the Mount Philo Holy Hike to [email protected]
- Sunday, August 11 at 4:30: Meet at the base of Snake Mountain in Addison. CARPOOL: Let’s carpool from FCCB at 3:00. RSVP about carpooling to the Snake Mountain Holy Hike to [email protected]
- August 18 and 25 “Holy Hike” Sites, TBA