Our First Church Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday May 31 at 11:30 a.m. – after worship – on Zoom
Annual Meeting – information and meeting details, including proposed bylaw changes, and details on the sale of the parsonage, are in a letter from Church President Rob Backus – linked HERE. All Annual Meeting information will be posted on our website (https://firstchurchburlington.org/) – please check this post for updates as the meeting date approaches.
CLICK HERE for the First Church Annual Report for May 1 2019 – April 30, 2020.
- CLICK HERE for the Annual Meeting Agenda
- The Proposed Budget for May to December 2020 is in the Annual Report.
Pursuant to Articles VII and X, Sections 2, 4, and 5, of the BY-LAWS OF THE FIRST CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, Burlington, Vermont:The Annual Meeting of the Congregation will be held following worship on Sunday May 31, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. for the purpose of:
- electing all officers, boards and committees;
- voting to accept the budget for fiscal year May 1, 2020 thru December 31, 2020, as presented by the Board of Trustees;
- limited by-law changes to accommodate the changing fiscal year; and,
- any other business which may properly come before the members assembled.
Pursuant to Article X, Section 3, a special congregational meeting will be held (at the same time) to discuss and vote on the sale of the parsonage.
ZOOM ANNUAL MEETING: The meeting will be conducted via Zoom, and members may attend via Zoom or telephone. The Annual Meeting can be accessed:
- Zoom Meeting Password: 802 862 5010
- Internet Zoom LINK https://bit.ly/May31Meeting
- Or Phone in: 312-626-6799; enter 802-862-5010# and then use the Zoom password (above).
HOW TO ZOOM: A Zoom tutorial/practice session will happen at 11 a.m. on Sunday May 31 for those who need help. Call 802.862.5010, ext. 4 for details.
ZOOM BASICS – GETTING STARTED – use this LINK