Special thanks to all who were able to participate in our Annual Meeting on Sunday February 6, 2022. The meeting was well run and we had a substantial quorum. The congregation elected leaders, approved a budget and supported important resolutions. Thank you to all who did so much the meeting a success.
The First Church ANNUAL MEETING DAY was on Sunday February 6 2022:
The 10am worship was live streamed – and recorded – and can be watched on the First Church YouTube Channel – or by using this LINK – the worship included:
- “The State of the Church” – the Rev. Elissa Johnk’s (sermon).
- The remembrance of deceased members (January 2021– January 2022).
- The honoring of “Golden Members.”
- CLICK HERE for the Order of Worship for Sunday February 6
- CLICK HERE for the Sunday February 6 Announcements
- CLICK HERE for a link to the 2021 ANNUAL REPORT & MEETING AGENDA – this is an updated copy posted on Friday February 4
- CLICK HERE for a link to RESOLUTIONS that will be presented for vote during the Annual Meeting.
- CLICK HERE for the SLATE of CANDIDATES for 2022
- CLICK HERE for a Letter from Paul Hobbs, Church President
- CLICK HERE for the Rev. Elissa Johnk’s Annual Meeting Letter
ANNUAL MEETING PRESENTATIONS:
- The Treasurer’s Report
- The I&T Report
- The 2021 Top 10
- The Buidlings & Grounds Report
- The Vision Team Update
- The Budget Report