First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ (UCC) Burlington, Vermont
We are a vibrant, community-minded congregation of 500 members in downtown Burlington. We seek an Office Manager to lead our administrative staff and volunteers in carrying out the business functions of our active church.
The Office Manager is the hub of the church’s activities and has primary responsibility for leading an office team comprised of a receptionist, security personnel, and volunteers. The Office Manager will develop and maintain a professional and technologically-equipped office that provides excellent support to the church and its ministries, while offering a bold hospitality to our diverse community. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized team player who is comfortable with technology and who exhibits unfailing integrity.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Use Church Windows software to manage membership records, schedule events, and handle accounts receivable and payroll
- Maintain our website and social media presence
- Coordinate building rentals
- Prepare financial statements and pledge statements
- Lead the office team in supporting the needs of church ministers, committees and program staff
- Associates Degree or higher
- Proven experience developing a technologically-equipped office
- Bookkeeping experience
The position is full-time, 35 hours per week, reporting to the Senior Minister. Benefits include health and dental insurance, three weeks of paid vacation annually, and participation in the UCC pension plan.
Salary is competitive, commensurate with experience.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]