WORSHIP ONLINE on SUNDAY at 10am on the FirstChurchBTV YouTube Channel
Enjoy Fellowship on Zoom after worship:
All are invited to participate in a time of fellowship on Zoom following worship.
Phone in: 1-301-715-8592. When prompted, enter 591-074-317#
The Zoom is LINK: https://bit.ly/sundayfellowship
CLICK HERE or on the YouTube graphic to access all videos on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/FirstChurchBTV
- CHURCH SCHOOL for all children through grade 5 is “live” with Hilah Clarke, Director of Faith Formation, and Laure Elder-Connors, Director of Children’s Music – on Sundays at 9:30am on Zoom CLICK HERE – the link is: https://bit.ly/churchschool930
- The Haven – our programs for middle and high school youth meets regularly on Sundays at 6pm. The Haven will meet on Sunday January 17– to learn more about the Haven – and for the Zoom link – please contact Hannah Sachs, Director of Creative Ministries, at [email protected]
CLICK HERE (or on the graphic) for Free Legal Clinic details
We are hosting regular gatherings using the platform “Zoom”. You should be able to join a meeting simply by clicking on the link below the event, and following the instructions. You can also call in using the numbers listed below each event. For more detailed instructions on how Zoom works, CLICK HERE.
THURSDAY – 9:00am Bible Study: The Rev. Elissa Johnk’s Thursday morning Bible Study resumes on January 7 at 9am. The Zoom LINK is: https://bit.ly/BibleStudywithElissa
Or PHONE IN: 1- 301-715-8592, then enter 951-190-153#
Let’s “Stay Tuned Together!” All interested in singing are invited to join in weekly, Thursday evening at 7pm, Sanctuary Choir Rehearsals on Zoom. Music Director David Neiweem ([email protected]) welcomes all to rehearsals. Got questions? Email David to learn more.
- Sanctuary Choir Rehearsals will resume on Thursday January 7 at 7pm.
ZOOM DETAILS: LINK HERE: http://bit.ly/ThursdayChoirZoom Or phone in 1 646 876 9923 and then enter the
Meeting ID: 936 0108 1116#
SPIRIT SEEKERS: We are excited to announce that Carol Tandy will be our special guest on Friday, January 29. A physical therapist with a heart for service, Carol’s thoughtful journey has much to inspire. Charlie Church will be featured on the following Friday, February 5 and Church President, Caroline Crawford will also be a February Spirit Seekers guest. Spirit Seekers is not meeting on January 22.
SPIRIT SEEKERS is a forum for sharing life stories and faith journeys. All are invited! If you have a story to share, or someone you’d like us to interview – please let us know by clicking here!
OUR NEW PODCAST: FIRST CHURCH PHONIC
CLICK HERE for First Church Phonic – https://anchor.fm/firstchurchbtv – offering you the opportunity to listen to:
– Spirit Seekers Interviews
– Yet More Light prayer times with the Rev. Elissa Johnk<
– Story-tellers from May’s “Good Luck, Bad Luck, or No Luck at All!”
FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
Take a look at our current “First Church BTV – Family E-Newsletter” for links to all programs for children and youth – and some at home activities.
For Children’s Faith Formation with Hilah Clarke and Laura Elder-Connors on Sunday January 10 at 9:30 on Zoom CLICK HERE – the link is: https://bit.ly/churchschool930
The Haven – our programs for middle and high school youth.