First Church Burlington Members: the notice below is your official warning of our upcoming Annual Meeting. Please mark your calendars to gather on Zoom on Sunday February 7 at 11:30am.
PLEASE NOTE: This page will include key updates in the weeks ahead including:
- A link to the Annual Report will be posted HERE.
- Any updated meeting information or correspondence from our Church Trustees, Executive Committee, Clerk or Clergy will be posted HERE.
Annual Meeting Warning
Pursuant to Articles VII and X, Sections 2, 4, and 5, of the BY-LAWS OF THE FIRST CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, Burlington, Vermont:
The Annual Meeting of the Congregation will be held following worship on Sunday February 7, 2021, at 11:30 a.m. for the purpose of:
- electing all officers, boards and committees;
- voting to accept the budget for fiscal year January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021, as presented by the Board of Trustees;
- voting on a limited by-law change relate to the date of the Annual Meeting;
- any other business which may properly come before the members assembled. -Dawn C. Plante, Clerk
The February 7th, 11:30am First Church Annual Meeting will be conducted via Zoom; members may attend via Zoom or telephone.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 849 0199 6402
- Passcode: 8625010
- Internet Zoom link: http://bit.ly/annualmeetingfeb7
Or Phone in:
- 1-312-626-6799; enter 849 0199 6402# followed by 8625010
Need help with Zoom? For assistance, contact Office Manager, Caroline at 802.862.5010, ext. 4; [email protected]