You are invited to worship with First Church on the FirstChurchBTV YouTube Channel. Worship services premiere at 10am on Sunday and then are available anytime.
All are invited to “Coffee Hour” – a time in fellowship following the worship premiere on Zoom (at about 11am on Sunday). The Zoom link is “live” here on Sundays.
CHURCH SCHOOL is on Zoom at 9:30am on SUNDAY morning for all children through grade 5 – “live” with Depson Fabe, our new Elementary Ministries Coordinator; Hilah Clarke, Director of Faith Formation, and Laure Elder-Connors, Director of Children’s Music – for the Zoom link CLICK HERE
THE HAVEN – our program for middle and high school youth is meeting monthly on Zoom at 6pm on a Sunday. Our next movie night is set for Sunday, April 25th at 6 pm. We’ll be announcing the movie choice soon. To learn more – to share a movie idea – and for the Zoom link – please contact Hannah Sachs, Director of Creative Ministries.
We are hosting regular gatherings using the platform “Zoom”. You should be able to join a meeting simply by clicking on the link below the event, and following the instructions. You can also call in using the numbers listed below each event. For more detailed instructions on how Zoom works, CLICK HERE.
YET MORE LIGHT – TUESDAY thru FRIDAY at 12:30pm on Facebook: All are invited and welcome for time of prayer and refection with leadership from the Rev. Elissa Johnk and Hannah Sachs, Director of Creative Ministries, on the FirstChurchBTV Facebook page. Video of these 10 to 15 minute prayer times are also available to view later on our FirstChurchBTV Facebook page.
THURSDAY – 9:00am Bible Study: All are invited to the Rev. Elissa Johnk’s Thursday morning Bible Study at 9am. The Zoom LINK is: https://bit.ly/BibleStudywithElissa
Or PHONE IN: 1- 301-715-8592, then enter 951-190-153#
Let’s “Stay Tuned Together!” All interested in singing are invited to join in weekly, Thursday evening at 7pm, Sanctuary Choir Rehearsals on Zoom. Music Director David Neiweem ([email protected]) welcomes all to rehearsals. Got questions? Email David to learn more. ZOOM DETAILS: LINK HERE: http://bit.ly/ThursdayChoirZoom Or phone in 1 646 876 9923 and then enter the
Meeting ID: 936 0108 1116#
- LAURA ELDER-CONNORS – April 23 Spirit Seeker: Educator, Children’s Choir Director, parent to four young adults, wife, singer, and extraordinary baker of pies… Laura Elder-Connors has been an active member of our First Church Community for more than 30 years. All are invited to be present on Zoom on April 23 as Laura shares highlights of her life story and faith journey.
- ZOOM LINK for SPIRIT SEEKERS: http://bit.ly/spiritseekerszoom – OR Call in: 301-715-8592, enter 994-109-977#
- SPIRIT SEEKERS is a forum for sharing life stories and faith journeys. All are invited! If you have a story to share, or someone you’d like us to interview – please let us know by clicking here!
- Earlier “Spirit Seekers” are available on our podcast – First Church Phonic – https://anchor.fm/firstchurchbtv
OUR PODCAST: FIRST CHURCH PHONIC
CLICK HERE for First Church Phonic – https://anchor.fm/firstchurchbtv – offering you the opportunity to listen to:
– Spirit Seekers Interviews – including recent Spirit Seeker guests: Helen Head, Becky Levasseur, Richard Gagne, Hilah Clarke and Carlanne Herzog! Listen online on HERE.
– Yet More Light prayer times with the Rev. Elissa Johnk.
– Story-tellers from May’s “Good Luck, Bad Luck, or No Luck at All!”
FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
Subscribe to our weekly E-Newsletter for Families – email: [email protected] and ask to be added to the e-list. Thank you.